Skip to page body Home About Us My Government Departments & Services I Want to...

If you feel your air quality is poor, here's where to call

Drinking Water (Water Treatment and Distribution System)

Water Wasters (Non conservation of drinking water)

Wastewater (Raw sewage spills)

Storm Water (Storm drains, illegal dumping in drains, retention ponds)

Illegal Dumping (Trash in street or Parkway)

Solid Waste Disposal (Reuse, Reduce and Recycle Waste)

Air Quality (Odor, smoke or dust)

Pesticide Applications (Pesticide Use Enforcement)

Toxic Substances (Illegal dumping of chemicals)

Environmental Health (Drinking Water, Hazardous Materials, Solid Waste)

California Vector Control District (Mosquito Abatement)

Last updated: 11/5/2015 10:43:36 AM